$49 per person
Fork + Bottle dinners at Lockbox return with a special pre-fixe menu and pairings from Brown Estate – come wine down with us Thursday, August 5th! Tickets are $49 per person, with option to add bottles to take home at the end of your meal. Call (724) 732-1874 or email Jake Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Schedule and menu:
7PM | Welcome Glass of Duppy Conqueror Brut
Primary notes of oleander, Eugenia, and lilac. Subtle secondary notes of trumpet flower, Daphne, and freshly cut Augustine grass. Lush and creamy meet vibrant acidity. Full-bodied and slightly fruity with a rich mouthfeel.
7:30 PM | First Course + House of Brown Chardonnay
Pineapple, starfruit, and guava with secondary notes of flowering star jasmine, orange blossoms, and traces of honeysuckle, lemon verbena, and meringue. Light, crisp, elegant, and juicy on the palate with a bright yet round mouthfeel.
- *Kentucky Bibb Lettuce – cherry tomatoes, shallot, carrot ‘french’ dressing, grana Padano (this could switch to a beet salad)
- Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho – pickled ramp, crispy ham, sourdough croutons, scratch biscuits & pickles
7:50 PM | Second Course + Chaos Theory
Notes of tea rose, exotic spice, kirsch liqueur, cola, cloves, traces of Italian sports car leather. Ripe, juicy, and lush with precise structure and smooth velocity/finish.
- Cornmeal Crusted Catfish – charred tomato, sweet corn, pickled scape tartar
- *Roasted Chicken – goat cheese yogurt, spiced melon salad (will stay as chicken, plating may change)
- Summer Succotash – seared grit cake, okra, sweet corn, beans, tomato vinaigrette
8:30 PM | Dessert + Zinfandel
Climbing rose, musk, myrrh, fresh English lavender, citrus, sweet clove, dark black fruits, Asian apple, hibiscus, candied apple, apricot taffy, morning garden, forest bramble on the nose. Full-bodied, ripe, gentle tannins.
- Dark Chocolate Torte – toasted marshmallow, candied peanut, graham cracker crumb
- *Olive Oil Cake – peach curd, blackberries, toasted almonds (possibly more of a cobbler)
* may be subject to change or tweaked